Starting from 4th April, and until and including  26th April , Elizabeth Ash, the energetic supporter, advocate and ambassador for public libraries,  will be sending the Lis Pub Libs daily news sheet of cuttings and extracts on the situation regarding public libraries, that will interest you.

I am grateful to Elizabeth for taking over while I am on holiday

Many Thanks Elizabeth, and best wishes all

Frances Hendrix

Martin House Farm, Hilltop Lane, Whittle le Woods, Chorley, Lancs, PR6 7QR

Tel:  01257 274 833.   Mobile: 0777 55 888 03