Morning all,

We're doing a bit of a kindness audit at the moment, and are looking at our signage. One which we're having issues with is signs which say that food and drink are not allowed. Has anyone got any examples of signs they have which they can share?

Cheers,

Tom

Thomas Page
Librarian
Central College Nottingham
t.      0115 884 2636
e.     [log in to unmask] of people make Central College Nottingham their number 1 choice for education and training every year. To discover more about our full and part-time courses visit www.centralnottingham.ac.uk, or contact us on 0115 914 6414 or via email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam.