ARLG NW presents An Introduction to Copyright

Date: Friday 27th March 2015 - 1pm (for 1.30 start) - 5pm

Location: Taylor Room, Sydney Jones Library, University of Liverpool

Accessing the Sydney Jones Library: http://www.liv.ac.uk/library/using/access-sjl.html

Event description:

ARLG NW are pleased to present our next event: An introduction to copyright. The afternoon will start with John Kelly from Jisc covering the basics of UK copyright law. Other speakers will present on their experiences of interpreting copyright in their own institutions. This will be followed by time for you to ask questions.

More details to follow - see https://arlgnw.wordpress.com/ and follow us on Twitter @ARLGNW

Booking information:

Cost?  £40 + VAT for non-members

    £30 + VAT for CILIP members

    Two free places offered for Chartership candidates on a first-come, first-served basis

To book your place, please email Louise Minta - [log in to unmask] with the following details:

Name:

Institution (if applicable)

CILIP membership number (if applicable)

Name and address for invoicing

Access or support requirement (some information available at link above)

Please state if you would like a free chartership candidate place - these will be offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.

Booking deadline: 20th March 2015

--
Michelle Bond
Faculty Librarian

Library website  /  facebook   /  email  /  twitter

Library Services are very interested in your feedback on our facilities and services and any suggestions you may have for improvements.  Please use our Online Suggestion form http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library/suggestions/  to let us know how we can develop our services to meet your needs.

"Liverpool Hope University  accepts no responsibility for this email, its contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt  or use of this email and its attachments."

Liverpool Hope University has:

  • 92.8% of students in employment or further study six months after graduation in 2013 (www.hesa.ac.uk/pis, July 2014, Table E1a)
  • Over £50 million invested in buildings and equipment over the period 2007 to 2013 (University Financial Statements, hope.ac.uk/aboutus/finance)
  • Best retention rate against benchmark of all universities in the North West (www.hesa.ac.uk/pis, March 2014, Table T5)
  • Visit the University on an Open Day in 2015 –   24th June (http://www.hope.ac.uk/opendays/)