From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy McGowan
Sent: 12 March 2015 12:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RCM journals

Dear colleagues

Here at Middlesex, we aim to go online only for journals provision.  For some months now, we have been trying to get online access set up for Midwives magazine and Evidence-Based Midwifery, both published by Redactive for Royal College of Midwives.  It appears that institutional online access is not available, although an individual subscriber receives online access as part of their subscription.

I was wondering of anyone out there has had more success or found a workaround for this - we really don't want to go back to having print subscriptions, having successfully moved to online only for almost all Health and Education titles.

We are aware that many issues are available for reading online through Issuu, but we are looking for the full functionality of an online sub so users can download and print.  Has anyone achieved this or do we just keep pestering Redactive?

Many thanks

Best wishes
Kathy

Kathy McGowan
Library Liaison Manager (Health & Education) The Sheppard Library Middlesex University The Burroughs London NW4 4BT
020 8411 5546

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System on behalf of the University of Brighton.