Hello

LIHNN (Library and Information Health Network North West) and the Yorkshire & The Humber Network are organising a free to access national e-books study day. This is provisionally planned for the 4th June 2015 in Manchester (10.00-16.00). We are hoping that the speakers will include publishers, academics and healthcare workers in relation to how e-books are been used, how healthcare professionals and students want to use them and future developments.

On behalf of the organising committee I would like to invite you to submit a proposal for leading a parallel session. If you would like to submit a proposal please send it to me ([log in to unmask]) by Friday 27th March 2015. Please include your name and contact details, the name and contact details of  any co-presenters and a brief (no more than 200 words) outline of your session. All proposals will be assessed by the organising committee and we will email you our decision by the 10th April 2015.

The committee would welcome proposals on the following topics but are happy to look at any other suggestions you might have.

Things to Note

We hope to have the full details including the programme confirmed by the first week in April (the week after the Easter weekend). The event will be free and in a location close to the main station in Manchester.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Gil

Gil Young, CPD & Partnerships Manager

BA (Hons); PgDip LIS; MSc HRM; Assoc CIPD; FCLIP
NHS NW Health Care Libraries Unit,
Unit E, Kingscroft Court,
Sovereign Business Park
Warrington Road
Wigan WN1 3AP
Tel: 01942 482 584 OR Mobile: 0779 531 0852

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your co-operation.

Thank you for your co-operation.