Dear all,

I am delighted to inform you that Imperial College will be running Stonewall’s one-day role models programme for LGBT staff on Wed 1 April 2015.

This is a one day CPD accredited programme, for LGBT people at all levels. It is designed to help individuals think about what it means to be themselves in the workplace and how they can be a more visible LGBT role model. Please find attached an overview of the programme and the aims and objectives of the programme.

There is a fee to cover costs of £350 (no VAT) which includes all materials and lunch etc. In order to confirm your place, please email me by Friday 20 March at 16.00 at the very latest.

Places will be first come first served.
<http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/equality/events>

Best wishes,
Leyla

Leyla Okhai
Imperial College London
Equality and Diversity Unit
Rm 300 Level 3, Sherfield Bldg
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ

Tel:  020 7594 2887
Web: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/equality

[AS_RGB_Silver-Award_60%]      [Two Ticks 50%]      [New Stonewall Champion Logo 35%] <http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/equality/sexualorientation>             [RfO_Big Tick_2014_colour_text25]  [GIRES Logo]  [small vi]