Hello Folks,

I am working with an academic school at Nottingham who are keen to develop a Peer Assisted Study Support/Scheme for their 1st year undergraduate students. They are making good progress with the logistics but are now seeking some help with training materials.

Is anyone aware of any free resources that are available for working with when setting up PASS training? Something that can be used and adapted in-house? (Rather than, for example, training courses offered by other Universities)

We have a great deal of peer mentoring at Nottingham, so we are ok for the pastoral elements of training, but I am interested now in looking at specific training elements for the PASS Leader role.

Any help gratefully received!

Thank you!

Ruth

Dr Ruth Allen