- With apologies for cross posting -

You might be interested in a new Jisc guide on ‘steps universities can take to meet the EPSRC research data policy’:
http://repository.jisc.ac.uk/5929/1/EPSRC-data-policy-guide-final.pdf

I hope the guide is a helpful overview of how to address the policy and related RDM issues. Please let me know if you have any comments.

Jisc will continue to support universities in this area via the activities under the Research at Risk initiative. We have e.g. developed a series of case studies on how particular universities are meeting the expectations in the EPSRC policy which will be available shortly.

Best wishes,

Verena

Jisc

Verena Weigert
Technology Innovation Project Manager

T 0203 006 6051
Skype verenajisc
Twitter @weigver

Brettenham House (South Entrance), 5 Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk