Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce the launch of the Leverhulme Network funded Childhood and Nation in World Cinema website, http://childnationcinema.org/, which provides information about the research aims of the international network, also including details of past and forthcoming events. The network includes investigators from Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge, University of New South Wales, University of Liverpool and the University of Zhejiang. The website provides information about the network partners and hosts a researcher database which we hope will become a valuable resource for students and scholars globally.

You are warmly invited to submit film reviews, blog posts and feature posts for publication on the website, and you are welcome to add your details to the researcher database. Please write to [log in to unmask] for further details.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and we hope you enjoy visiting the new website.

With kind regards,

Sofia Mason

Dr Sofia Mason

Network Facilitator, Leverhulme Project:

Childhood and Nation in World Cinema: Borders and Encounters since 1980

School of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures

Royal Holloway, University of London, TW20 0EX

Tel: (+44) 1784443753

Childnationcinema.org