Hi all,

We have recently been contacted by our GIS Officer regarding the EU INSPIRE Directive.  He feels that HER data falls under the Directive, and should be published on the data.gov.uk website.  I know this was discussed a while back (at a HER Forum meeting?), but does anyone know if anything was decided nationally about whether HER data came under INSPIRE or not?  It would be really useful to know what other people think about this and how they are dealing with it (or not, as the case may be!).

Many thanks,

Nikki

Nichola Manning | Historic Environment Record Officer

Conservation & Design

Economy, Transport and Environment | Derbyshire County Council

Shand House, Dale Road South, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3RY

T 01629 533362 | E [log in to unmask]

cid:image003.jpg@01CFE7A7.DB055C30

This email or email thread section has been classified CONTROLLED - This email requires controlled access by Council personnel and / or intended recipient(s) only. This email may contain business or personal information.

Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email?

Derbyshire County Council works to improve the lives of local people by delivering high quality services. You can find out more about us by visiting 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk'. If you want to work for us go to our job pages on 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs'. You can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.

Please Note
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and may contain personal views that are not the views of Derbyshire County Council. It is intended solely for the addressee. If this email was sent to you in error please notify us by replying to the email. Once you have done this please delete the email and do not disclose, copy, distribute, or rely on it.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

Derbyshire County Council reserves the right to monitor both sent and received emails.