fantastic, thank you Anna

rembrandt

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Anna Grear <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear GNHRE network members,

Greenpeace International are looking for Board Members. If you are interested, please do read the email below from Rembrandt Zegers.

Warmly,

Anna

From: Rembrandt Zegers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 17 March 2015 09:09
To: Anna Grear
Subject: Fwd: thank you

dear Anna,

Greenpeace international is seeking Board members on their International Board.
I received the criteria through Karen Topakian who is on the Board search committee (attached).

Could you help me send this out to the network, is that possible?
( I could probably do it myself but want to check with you first - also because I have not done something like this before reaching out on the network i need to ask your help).

To my surprise the deadline is short if people have an interest they can directly contact Karen for inquiries or give more background to the role. I am sure that in fact there is a bit more time to follow up if anyone is considering, but in that case it would help if a contact is made anytime soon.

Karen is in San Fransisco and her contact information is below - best to send her an email for anyone who is interested in this organisation and to serve it through their international Board. It is also possible to contact me of course (again see below for contact details).

The process itself is through a couple of steps and the final election is in June during the international AGM of trustees.

regards
Rembrandt