Hi Andrew,

This is a great concept for an event, encouraging people to appreciate the wealth of natural heritage in their own environment. Please tweak the # before you launch because special characters don't work in #. Creating successful # can involve the linguistic gymnastics equivalent to thinking of Cantonese names - one has to consider the many ways in which they can be contorted, especially by auto-bodge. I'm sure you'll think of an equally short and pithy suitable alternative.

Kind regards

Matthew

Matthew Ward
Historian and Broadcaster