Hello

Can you suggest any recent or particularly good examples of the topic below (posed by MA students)  for a short session on Wednesday?

What are the ways in which digital technology in museums and galleries is being used creatively for classroom learning either prior to or after a visit... Gallery visits always seem somehow separate from what is happening in the classroom?

The point about visits seeming separate from the classroom experience is a useful observation.  I would emphasise 'effectively' rather than 'creatively' - a point for discussion in itself, perhaps.

I'll post a summary of responses to the list; if you don't want to be quoted, please let me know when you email.

Martin

Martin Bazley

Digital heritage consultant

Martin Bazley & Associates