Hi

For convenience I copy the FSL MNI standard brains into my working folder, so I can call them with a shorter path with the fslview command line, along with overlays of interest.  This worked fine in 5.0.6.

In 5.0.7 and 5.0.8 I get an 'unrecognized token' error message.  I get the same error if I call the standard brain at the command line from its original folder (fslview /$FSLDIR/data/standard/atlases/MNI...nii.gz)

Apologies if this has been mentioned before -- I didn't find any discussion on the mailing list.  If in fact it is a bug, I thought I should mention it.

Cheers
James Hartzell
CIMeC, University of Trento