Dear all,

We are very happy to announce a new release of Diffusion Imaging in Python (DIPY)

Here is a quick summary of our new features.

DIPY 0.9.2 (Wednesday, 18 March 2015)

* Anatomically Constrained Tissue Classifiers for Tracking
* Massive speedup of Constrained Spherical Deconvolution (CSD)
* Recursive calibration of response function for CSD
* New experimental framework for clustering
* Improvements and 10X speedup for Quickbundles
* Improvements in Linear Fascicle Evaluation (LiFE)
* New implementation of Geodesic Anisotropy
* New efficient transformation functions for registration
* Sparse Fascicle Model supports acquisitions with multiple b-values

Detailed release notes can be found here:
http://dipy.org/release0.9.html

Enjoy the upgrade. If you are using Pypi you just need to do:

pip install --upgrade dipy

For any questions go to http://dipy.org, or https://neurostars.org or send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

DIPY will be an official exhibitor at HBM 2015 in Honolulu. Come and meet us!

On behalf of the DIPY developers,
Eleftherios Garyfallidis
http://dipy.org/developers.html