Hi  - you may find that running fslreorient2std on your images beforehand will help.

On Thursday, March 19, 2015, Alex Bonthrone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am new to FSL so forgive me if this is a simple issue. I am trying to run FSL FIRST on a data set of MPRAGES and I am having some problems with the registration of some of the images, they are zoomed and rotated relative to the template brain. This occurs in 15/27 subjects. I am running FIRST according to the pipeline on your WIKI pages, the results are the same whether I use run_first_all or first_flirt.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best Wishes,

Alex

--