Hi

> On 18 Mar 2015, at 15:06, Timothy Lam <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> I'm really sorry for being very ambiguous about my questions.
>
> The immediate concern is to figure out how to ignore the lesion with respect to registration.

it's not trivial, as you can't use the registration masking options via the FEAT/MELODIC GUIs - but you can use masks if you call flirt and fnirt from the command line - see the inweight/inmask options when you type flirt / fnirt.

Also, see
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/randomise/UserGuide#Associated_Tools <http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/randomise/UserGuide#Associated_Tools>

Cheers

> However, in order to achieve the completeness of my data analysis, I would also have to determine if there are differences in my results with and without lesion masking (so I will need to eventually figure out how to ignore the lesion with regards to the RSNs as well).
>
> Regards,
>
> Timothy

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve <http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>