Dear FSL experts,

Since my update to FSL 5, my cherished fslmaths command with "-kernel gauss"  option decided to go on strike and simply output a copy of the input file, whatever the sigma used.
This problem has been reproduced with different types of kernels, and on a lab mate’s computer (which came as a surprise since I could not find any mention of such issue on the list).

I have however noticed that the "-s" flag (still in fslmaths) was working.

I thus have two questions:
1) Is there an easy fix for this problem or something I may have missed?
2) Could someone please confirm that the two commands  "fslmaths input -kernel gauss 1 output" and  "fslmaths input -s 1 output " should actually perform the exact same computation (or explain the difference if any)?

Thanks,
Cheers,

Florence