Hi Eduardo,

Thank you very much for guiding me. All subjects are matched for age,
education and will use, tbss and roi analysis for each tracts to get p
values.

Thanks,

Archana

# Hi Archana
#
# It seems the differences is highly distributed across the white matter
# tracts. This is fine and a very interesting results indeed. Just make sure
# you included all needed covariates in the design model. If this is the
# result even after FWE correction, then great. I’m usually very suspicious
# of my data when I get such big differences in white matter, but it
# happens.
#
# I see what you want to do, the problem is that you got a big cluster and
# it will not show any cut-off point.
# The way Anderson says is actually a good way to do it, to run the t-tests
# for each ROI.
#
# What you could also do, and I’m not sure how correct is this, is to use
# each tract as a mask (you can get the masks the white matter atlas),
# binarize them, and use them to extract the t-values and p-values using
# fslmaths. The problem is, each tract will have only one big cluster, but
# then you would already have the anatomical location.
#
# Perhaps someone else has another opinion.
#
# Hope this helps
#
# Kind regards