Hi Archana

It seems the differences is highly distributed across the white matter tracts. This is fine and a very interesting results indeed. Just make sure you included all needed covariates in the design model. If this is the result even after FWE correction, then great. I’m usually very suspicious of my data when I get such big differences in white matter, but it happens.

I see what you want to do, the problem is that you got a big cluster and it will not show any cut-off point.
The way Anderson says is actually a good way to do it, to run the t-tests for each ROI.

What you could also do, and I’m not sure how correct is this, is to use each tract as a mask (you can get the masks the white matter atlas), binarize them, and use them to extract the t-values and p-values using fslmaths. The problem is, each tract will have only one big cluster, but then you would already have the anatomical location.

Perhaps someone else has another opinion.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Eduardo