Hi

In probtrackx, tracking is performed in diffusion space (so as to avoid having to rotate the orientations according to seed space) but then the results are binned in seed space.  Therefore, the relevant number of seed voxels is seed space (in your case standard space), not diffusion space (even if the tracking is done in diffusion space).

Note that for convenience, we always save the number of samples retained by the algorithm in a text file called “waytotal”.  If you use waypoint masks, you must use the value in waytotal if you want to turn your values into a probability (conditional on hitting the waypoint mask).

Cheers
Saad