Hi Matt

Thanks for the input, quite interesting stuff. You hear a lot of argument
about doing this or that all the time, and you are right there is no
consensus yet.

I have not used ICA-FIX so I cannot comment about that, but I will check it
out now that you mention it does not need other type of motion correction
afterwards.

I guess the take home message is that in any case, you need to do more than
Realingment and in Monty's case, ICA-FIX that may have been enough.

Thanks again

Eduardo