Hi Monty

This is something common, patients move more. For this reason I suggest you do what others will and have suggested. You need to do scrubbing of the data as a preprocessing step. You can use the ART Toolbox or fmriqa.py for this. Or you can use fsl _motion_outliers for each subject and add the motion outliers into the model at the first level.

Then you can compare both analysis and see if your connectivity changes still apply. So you will have to do everything again but it is a good idea if the data was not scrubbed from the beginning.

Kind regards

Eduardo