Hi Dorothee -

On 10 March 2015 at 19:30, Dorothee Schoemaker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm interested in specific ROIs in my feat analysis. I have masks of the ROI drawn for each subject.

In the first level analysis (single subject analysis), when I enter the ROI mask in the Post-Stats tab, should it be 1) in the native space (highres image) 2) in the standard space (using a mat file to perform the registration a priori) or  3) in the functional space (again using the mat file provided by the analysis)?

What are you interested in obtaining as a final result?  At what level of analysis is this?

Best,
Eugene

Thank you in advance for your advises and your help,
Dorothée.