Just to followup on this, we confirmed off-list that the wrong quote marks were being used.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Niels Bergsland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Okay so you clearly have the atlases installed and atlasquery can find them.

Can you copy and paste the exact command line you are using along with the output?
Perhaps also send a screenshot just to make sure. Feel free to send the screenshot to my email directly as it might be too big for the list.