Dear Ben,

there is a random selection of voxels within the brain mask that is used to calculate the hyperparameters of the Gaussian process in eddy. That is what gives the nondeterministic behaviour.

For the next release there will be a switch that allows you to specify a seed for the random number generator which will then ensure a identical results for repeated runs.

Jesper