Hi Antoine,

You can use fslmeants as indicated. It will produce one value per subject
per mask, which can be analysed using other software (e.g. SPSS) or, if you
want, use permutation methods as available in PALM (available here
<https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/PALM>), as that will allow
correction for multiple testing just like randomise, but for non-imaging
data as this.

All the best,

Anderson