Dear FSL experts,

I have a small group of healthy volunteers scanned twice under 2 different
conditions.

We project a visual stimulus formed by 2 type of images (image1, image2).
In the first run subjects have to look a visual stimulus and the second run
they have to count the image2.

My EVs are image1 and image2 for both the runs and I am interested to
calculated their Activation and Deactivation.

I use paired t test to calculate the run1-run2 paired mean difference. I
follow the manual
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FEAT/UserGuide#Paired_Two-Group_Difference_.28Two-Sample_Paired_T-Test.29
I feed feat directories into the second level analysis.

I would like to distinguish Activation and Deactivation of my two
regressors in paired t test.
How can I do?
How can i set contrast masking?

Thanks for any advice.