Sent: 09 March 2015 14:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fuctional Skills Reading

Hi Duncan

What about the learners who only have permission for a reader but no extra time, would you apply for the 25% just to cover the reading test?

Cath

Sent: 09 March 2015 14:49
To: [log in to unmask]

Cath

No, I would stick at 25% extra time unless there was some other overriding need. In my experience of three AOs for Funky Skills the students rarely even use the full time let alone run out of the extra time.

Regards

Duncan