Hi Mark

We follow exactly the same process as you. :)

Sue

Sent: 26 March 2015 15:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Clash students - breaks in between papers

Good afternoon all

When we have students sitting 2 papers in one session, totalling 3 hours, we normally only give the students a time break for as long as it takes for the invigilator to take one paper and then to give out the second paper ie about 5 mins'ish plus toilet break if needed etc.

Do any of you give students a longer break, away from the examination room, ie 20 mins to enable students to "compose themselves" before starting the next examination.

thanks

Mark

Chichester College is officially OUTSTANDING - Ofsted 2014

Priestley College

"Where Every Learner Really Does Matter" - (OFSTED)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Priestley College.