Hi

We put them in the ‘supported/shelter’ room where those with extra time live.   We then arrange what time they are going to have their ‘rest’ and work it in.  It is up to the student if they decide they don’t want a rest and so far they haven’t used it – fingers crossed for the summer as I am running out of venues

Anna

Sent: 03 March 2015 10:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rest Break students - separate room

Hi all

Do you automatically give Rest Break students separate rooms or do you put them in the Hall with everyone else and get them to put their hands up when they are having the rest breaks – or do you put them all in one room so they only disturb each other?

Yes this year it looks like Rest Breaks are top of the pops!

Mark

Mark Heap

Examination Co-ordinator

Chichester College

01243 786321 Ext 2337

Please remember:

All students MUST bring photo ID to all examinations.

Mobile Phones/MP3 players and other electronic devices ARE NOT PERMITTED in the exam room - Failure to do this may result in Disqualification

Be green, keep it on screen!

Chichester College is officially OUTSTANDING - Ofsted 2014