Sally

We do. I have taken them away from the teaching staff in my last two Colleges and taken over printing the papers and running them. It is all very simple and the onscreen version is even better still.

Regards

Duncan

Sent: 09 March 2015 13:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VTCT PAPER BASED EXAMS

Hi everyone

Does anyone else run VTCT paper based exams I could do with some advice on how you run them?

Thanks

Sally

Mrs Sally Graham

Registry Team Leader – Applications,Enrolment and Examinations

Stockport College

0161 296 6039 Direct Dial

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!