Dear members of the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list:

we are going to fill a postdoctoral position in a EU horizon 2020 project on solidarity in Europe at the University of Leipzig, Germany. We would be very grateful if you could inform eligible candidates about it. The project will start in June this year, and duration of employment is two years. Knowledge of German is welcome, but not stringently required.

Please find the posting attached or view it at: http://www.zv.uni-leipzig.de/universitaet/stellen-und-ausbildung/stellenausschreibungen/wissenschaftliches-personal.html#c141315.

If there are any queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Holger Lengfeld at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Jessica Ordemann on behalf of Holger Lengfeld

Prof. Holger Lengfeld

Chair of Sociology - Institutions and Social Change
Institute of Sociology

University of Leipzig

Beethovenstraße 15, 04107 Leipzig, Germany

http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~sozio/content/site/detail_m92_pers.php

Research Fellow, German Institute for Economic Research – Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung Berlin (DIW)

Jessica Ordemann, M.A.

Universität Leipzig

Institut für Soziologie

Lehrstuhl für Soziologie, insb. Institutionen und sozialer Wandel

Beethovenstr. 15
04107 Leipzig

Tel.: + 49 (0)341 97 35664

Fax: + 49 (0)341 97 35669

mail: [log in to unmask]

Derzeit: Gast DIW Berlin, Forschungsbereich Sozio-Oekonomisches Panel (SOEP)