HELLO!

S.D.M.I. is offering a super summer program in June and July 2015.  Due to limited space and a small faculty-to-student ratio, we can accept only 100 participants for each session.

Students and others who are interested in the 2015 Program may apply at the Sustainable Development Management Institute, to be one of the 100 participants admitted for one of the two sessions (ESP1 - 01 June - 27 June, 2015 or ESP2 - 29 June - 27 July, 2015).

The deadline to send in your application is: 30 April, 2015.

Further information can be found in the attachment, for more information contact me at [log in to unmask]  and at www.sdmi-edu.fr

Best regards,

P.S.  Hey, don't hesitate to forward this information to possibly interested students and relevant mailing lists!

With Regards
Mr Robert ROJAS
Sustainable Development Management Institute
"Everyone can be a changemaker"
18 avenue des Champs Lasniers
91940 Les Ulis
Tel : +33 1 60 92 06 21