Yes,

Please note this reads a 24% cut.

From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cooke, Melanie
Sent: 28 February 2015 07:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: please sign, save adult education!

​Thanks Jennie.

This is REALLY important everyone, so please make sure you do sign it and send it round your contacts.

Best wishes,

Mel.

Please note I work part time and my hours vary so I might not reply to your email immediately.

Melanie Cooke

Room 2.13

Department of Education and Professional Studies

King's College, London

Franklin Wilkins Building

Waterloo Road

London SE1 9NH