Dear all,

As you must by now be highly aware AuctionAid is the yearly event in aid of the Ruth Hayman Trust. The auction catalogue is almost finalised and will come out on 1st May.
We will also have a lucky dip on the night. If you feel you could contribute smaller items, if you have any unwanted gifts or want to recycle your Xmas present we now have 4 collection points in Victioria, Camden, Hackney and Waterloo. It would help tremendously if you could possibly deliver them gift wrapped (optional) and labelled as follows

FAO Laila El-Metoui / AuctionAid
WMC (the working men's college) Main Site 44 Crowndale Road NW1 1TR
http://www.wmcollege.ac.uk/pages/college-mornington-camden-london.aspx

FAO Angela Shaffer / AuctionAid
260-264 Kingsland Road, London, E8 4DG
http://www.elatt.org.uk/contact

FAO Laila El-Metoui / AuctionAid
Morley College
61 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7HT

http://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/contacts/getting_to_morley

FAO Rachel Farmer / AuctionAid
Cardinal Hume Centre
3-7 Arneway Street, Horseferry Road
London SW1P 2BG
http://www.cardinalhumecentre.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/

We still have a few early birds tickets left ... Your chance to get them before the holiday .. The price includes home cooked Turkish food, drinks and top quality entertainers ... Click here to secure your space https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/auctionaid15-tickets-15569559973

Tickets will also be on sale for £10 at the ESOL Managers meeting on 8th May

Looking forward to the night ...

Thank you all for your support and hope you make it to the march tonight in protest of the massive cuts to Further Education .. This is a violently vitriolic attack on adult learning ... Meeting at 6pm details here http://actionforesol.org/

Laila El-Metoui
Follow me on twitter @lelmeducation
LGBT Consultant & Teacher Educator www.lelmeducation.moonfruit.com

Hosts 'OUTtakes, the Tracks of my Life',  a bi monthly radio show
http://www.reelrebelsradio.com/archives/outtakes/

Listen live on the 2nd and last Saturday of every month at 1.45pm www.reelrebelsradio.com

Please kindly note that I only work part time so I might not reply to your email immediately.

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to