Dear all interested in business and management in Asia and Europe

Please find below and attached a call for papers for this year’s EAMSA conference to be held at SOAS, University of London, October 28 – 31, 2015 with deadline for paper submission 17 July.

The conference theme is:

Theory and Practice in Bridging Europe and Asia: Contemporary Challenges in International Marketing

Authors are encouraged to submit papers that explore, evaluate and debate the conference theme. However, we also welcome paper submissions in the broader area of international business that make contributions to business and management literature with special focus on bridging the gap between Europe and Asia. In addition, we welcome papers of an interdisciplinary nature that contribute to understanding of international firms’ market analysis, customer analysis and competition analysis that enable firms to better create value, build and maintain relationships, and generate competitive advantage. Such themes include, but are not limited to:

Please visit the conference website for further details on

http://www.eamsa.org

OR

http://www.soas.ac.uk/defims/events/eamsa-conference-2015/

With Best Regards

Inge Ivarsson

Inge Ivarsson
Professor

Centre for International Business Studies
Economic geography
School of Business, Economics and Law, Gothenburg University
P.O Box 610, 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)31 786 1381
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Visiting address: Building J8, Vasagatan 1, Gothenburg
Personal homepage:www.fek.handels.gu.se/kontakt/medarbetare/inge-ivarsson/