Hi all,
I am currently designing a course for primary schools. This course proposes
to teach basic sign language to hearing as well as Deaf children. I hope to
employ the principles of Universal Design for Learning in my course design.
If anyone has experience in this area of design or perhaps has access to
some information on this, I would be very grateful if you could share this
knowledge.
Kind Regards,
Deirdre