From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Mccarthy
Sent: 04 March 2015 11:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Data Storage

Hi

I am looking to update our filing systems.  Most of our recent DSA documentation is stored electronically.

Are there any guidelines that I need to adhere to regarding how long I need to keep NMH Session notes or Dyslexia Assessment Reports?

Kind regards

Karen McCarthy

Disability and Learning Support Coordinator

Plymouth College of Art

Tavistock Place

Plymouth

PL4 8AT

T:                  01752 203434 Ext 215

E:                  [log in to unmask]

Available      Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 5 pm Friday 8.30 am - 4.00 pm

Find us on: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Tumblr | LinkedIn | Vimeo

The views or opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Plymouth College of Art. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.