Dear Design Researcher, dear PHD-student and colleagues

You can download the call for papers on our website: http://www.swissdesignnetwork.ch/index.php/33-sdn-news/88-call-for-papers-unfrozen-first-sdn-design-research-winter-summit-january-28-31-2016 <http://www.swissdesignnetwork.ch/index.php/33-sdn-news/88-call-for-papers-unfrozen-first-sdn-design-research-winter-summit-january-28-31-2016>

Thank you very much and best regards

Sarah Haug

Swiss Design Network
Coordinator