Dear Design Researcher, dear PHD-Student, dear Designer

On behalf of the Swiss Design Network, I would like to remind you to send us your papers for

Unfrozen - the First SDN Design Research Winter Summit.

You are free to submit your work for the platform of your choice: as a classical lecture, a workshop, a fireside talk, or to suggest an alternative form.

Please note: Unfortunately we commnunicated a wrong e-mail adress in our first CfP. The right one ends with […].ch. So please send your submissions to [log in to unmask]

And now for the good news: The conference will take place from 28-31 January 2016 at the spectacular Grand Hôtel Giessbach high above Lake Brienz.

The former owner was a man of big ideas himself and – in order to attract the guests – he wouldn't shy away from any trouble: So when business slowed down, he built a private train to connect the hotel to the lake. The historic Grandhotel Giessbach was preserved from destruction and is now managed by a foundation. We will be on our own during the conference, having the hotel and the pittoresque waterfalls for ourselves.

But have look by yourself
www.giessbach.ch
have a look

… and follow our news about and around the conference on our twitter feed:
@sdn_tweets

We are looking forward to welcome you,

warm regards

The Swiss Design Network