Hi all,

I have a friend who is an avid cyclist and is exploring the possibility of
doing some sort of urban planning Masters qualification, using cycling
infrastructure as the main focus point of the academic research.

Does anyone have recommendations on which university in Europe, perhaps one
in Amsterdam or in Holland (or elsewhere) that has such courses and perhaps
also have opportunities for scholarships and/or internships.

My friend currently has a Bachelors of Arts degree majoring in English.
Hopefully the requirements for entering a program in Europe related to
Urban Planning does not require a drastic shift such as the need for
additional study in order to gain acceptance to a program.

Your comments/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Daniel Carruthers