Hi Jack and other critters,

I'll post a link to the video as soon as it is available. Keep a look out
here, on our twitter feed (@OpenSpaceRC <https://twitter.com/openspacerc>)
or our Geography Matters
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geography-Matters/142753089122470?fref=ts>
facebook page.

It was a great event with a series of excellent speakers so is well worth a
watch.

Olly

--
Olly Zanetti

E: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
T: +44 797 420 8690
W: www.ollyzanetti.co.uk