Dear Friends,

Please find attached our latest newsletter. This month, we include a
thought-provoking article on the democratic reform of the police by George
Rigakos and Georgios Papanicolaou, as well as information about the very
first event organised by our new working group on *Resisting Crimes of the
Powerful*.

Please note that the deadline for submission of abstracts for the Tallinn
conference is end of March. Don’t forget that there will be two assisted
places available - the deadline for applications is also end of this month.
Please consider registering as soon as possible to facilitate conference
organisation. Thanks!

Very best wishes,

Emma & Monish
--

*European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social ControlCoordinator:
Emma Bell*

To join our email list, please send an email with the subject line
'subscribe' to [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.europeangroup.org/
Email: [log in to unmask]
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/105017501664/