Now available on Project MUSE...

University of Toronto Law Journal - Volume 65, Number 1, Winter 2015

http://bit.ly/utlj651pm

This issue contains:

The Stripping of the Trust: A Study In Legal Evolution

Adam S Hofri-Winogradow

The Fault of Trespass

Avihay Dorfman, Assaf Jacob

How Tort Law Empowers

Ori J Herstein

BOOK REVIEW

Jack Balkin

Living Originalism, reviewed by Paul Daly

University of Toronto Law Journal is available online at

Project MUSE - http://bit.ly/utljpm

UTLJ Online - http://bit.ly/utljonline

Join the UTLJ email list!

Sign up for important news relating to University of Toronto Law Journal. You'll receive emails with peeks inside new issues, Tables of Contents, Calls for Papers, editorial announcements, special offers and journal news. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never publish, rent or sell your contact details to anyone . Sign up here – http://bit.ly/utljalerts

UTP Journals Law & Criminology Newsletter

Sign up for the free monthly UTP Journals Law and Criminology newsletter! http://bit.ly/lawnewsletter

Receive the latest information on newly published research, reviews and opinions as well as Calls for papers, news items and exclusive discounts. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never publish, rent or sell your contact details to anyone.

Full text of the University of Toronto Law Journal is available online at UTLJ Online, Project Muse, JSTOR, HeinOnline, Westlaw, Westlaw-CARSWELL, LexisNexis and Quicklaw.

For more information about the University of Toronto Law Journal or for submissions information, contact:

University of Toronto Law Journal

University of Toronto Press, Journals Division

5201 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON M3H 5T8, Canada

Tel: (416) 667-7810 Fax: (416) 667-7881

Fax Toll Free in North America 1-800-221-9985

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.utpjournals.com/utlj

www.facebook.com/utpjournals

www.twitter.com/utpjournals