To be sure it is protein, it would be nice to see some spots at resolution less than (spacing greater than) ~12 A. The pattern is somewhat consistent with a unit cell with two very short axes and one long axis. If so, then when you rotate so that the long axis is in the plane of the picture (perpendicular to the beam) you should see a line of spots going through the beam stop. Right now that line, if it exists, is entirely behind the beamstop.

It seems to me I have seen a pattern like this with something that turned out not to be protein, maybe detergent. I thought it could be because the crystal has domains with different spacings all oriented the same way so that each spot becomes a family of spots. Not sure if that could really account for it thugh. Just put it down to unusually poor spot shape, with multiple peaks.

eab