A postdoctoral position in mammalian signaling and immune pathways is available in the laboratory of Prof. Alexei Korennykh at the Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University. We focus on mechanisms of gene regulation mediated by RNA and kinase-linked receptors. Our emphasis is innate immune response and its roles in carcinogenesis and pathogenesis. Our primary experimental approaches are X-ray crystallography, RNAseq/bioinformatics, biochemistry, microscopy, chemical biology and mammalian cell biology.

You can read about our work here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=korennykh
https://sites.google.com/site/korennykhlab/home
http://molbio.princeton.edu/labs/korennykh

To apply please send your CV by email to Alexei.