Dear colleagues

The DeL 2015: Technology, Culture, Practice conference is now accepting applications for panel discussions, workshops or short paper presentations on the following themes:

• Cross-disciplinarity
• Understanding practice & culture
• Engaging students in digital spaces
• Digital identity
• Digital scholarship

Application deadline: 15 April 2015
Conference dates: 16 - 17 September 2015

As digital technologies continue to transform the creative and pedagogic landscape, we face exciting possibilities and new challenges for the future of education. Titled ‘Technology, Culture, Practice’, DeL 2015 aims to explore forms of learning that take place in digital contexts within and beyond HE institutions.

You can find full details on the DeL website. Keynote announcements will be made soon.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

With warm wishes, Charlotte, Claudia, David and Gary

Enquiries: Claudia Roeschmann, [log in to unmask]

Follow us on Twitter Conference hashtag: #del2015