Tim: I in my turn apologise for slowness, I am pressed hard at present.

I like what you say and could see the light through it. But i don't think I can discuss "capitalism". O Tim, I have spent such weary hours thrashing over this with various poets and finally concluded it would be better if poets were not allowed to use that word.

"Capitalism" is an immense thing which works in a very complicated way and some parts of which work against other parts, including as correctives... and so on.To many poets, or the ones I've been in touch with, it is a simple nasty which should be got rid of (without saying how).  The society we live in is absolutely dependent on it. It doesn't need abolishing it needs controlling, and it isn't being controlled and that's the number one problem.

That's anyway what I as a poet  think, without knowing anything about it.

Peter