What d'y'mean, Mr Grumpy? It's all one happy family, isn't it. What is? I don't know, poetry or innovative whatsits or pork pies or something r other, don't ask me.
xP

On 5 Mar 2015, at 21:42, Geraldine Monk wrote:

Gosh Peter, high praise indeed from the famous Mr Grumpy!  Thank you.  x
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Peter Riley
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: Unmissable

Gosh.

Geraldine, you have the rhythm.  Including the long-term rhythm.

The profound silence dances.

Peter

On 4 Mar 2015, at 10:23, Geraldine Monk wrote:

This has had them dancing in the aisles with unbridled joy but will no doubt be met with profound silence here!

Enjoy the promise of spring, a warmer sun and its eclipse.

Geraldine Monk
Affiliated Poet
Centre for Poetry & Poetics
The University of Sheffield